Friday, October 15, 2010

Sorry.

I don't know what else i can do anymore . =\
Yesterday had a quarrel with you inbox. Sigh.
I don't mean to hurt you that way, and you don't unterstand what i mean.
Seriously , you DON'T! =[
Its just... Your attitude was like... I can't even explain it.
Although i tell you how is your attitude. You wont change baa.
You hate is hate. You want is want. I can't be anything you said so.
Like you said to me before. [ Don't tell anyone your secret. ]
Hey! I'm not like that person. People share their secret to me, i shared mine too. <3
I not haolian like you think d. Everybody is welcome to be my friend. =]
But you? Some new friends want to chat with you or what. You reply like very cold.
I know you want to becarefull. But not until like that ma. Haihs.
Hope you unterstand le! Don't misunterstand what i explained here.
You very easy to hot temper, you very easy to dislike someome.
Am i right?? I know you . 90%.
I getting fedup thats why.
If your friend want to what happened. Ok. Just tell them.
BUT! Don't you said me bad. Cause i did that to you.
Noo, i didn't betreyed you! I don't.
Don't gossip behind mee.
And i don't said anything behind your back too.

No comments:

Post a Comment