Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2, december 2010. SPM it's over ! C= <\3


My timetable C=
I don't want to forget it so i take pic =D
I will miss it <\3



Dammit !


My books =C
How sad it is when you want to give back it to school
Sigh
See my bag yucks
I had used it in 4 yeas O.O
But my bag still strong what XP




This is all my exam paper O.o
All zero mark =D
I'm proud that i had a good result guaa? -.-''



I still remember that i buy all this STUPID stuff when i was in form 3 xD
OMG ! Really bodoh punyaaa
I don't unterstand chinese, but i go buy Just for the Poster =P
I still have alot, but i didn't take all of them out
TOO
MUCH already
HAHAHAHA
FML cause of this
If i remember this or seeing it
I would smile cause how stupid i am =DD
AHAHAHA <3



This picture since last year. I only upload today
And that time i was still form 4
Can you imagine it??
Time go damnnnn fast ! D=
Sigh. You see that boy walking there ?
That's my old class. 2008, form 3 beijing
Hope i didn't spell it wrongly -.-
My school was pretty as a kidsssssss school baa right
L0L. * =D
BUT
I LOVE MY SCHOOL SO MUCH
No matter what , bad or good things happened to me in school
I will always remember how sweet memory i had in school C=



Going in my school. =DD
VIP place for me.
LALALALA ! <3




My school. I don't wanna leave you actually. TT

No comments:

Post a Comment