Monday, October 11, 2010

11 october!!!

LOADING ...
LOADING...
LOADING...
Shit laa!
You still dare said me haolian ah??
I 1st time heard tiok, know??!
AHAHAHAHAHA!
I don't think i'm like that loo.
I was too friendly.
You know that too.
My style is like that laa. LIKE BOY!!!
Don't blame me. Thats very normal.
Don't like then why you need to said bbf again??
Walao. You know so hurt tiok boo haa??
Even you said sorry, inside my heart very pain and sad ahh.
You think i want to stop it meh??
Zzz. I got three friend whom know me VERY well!
FRANK YONG, FANG FANG most is Chan Lee.
I forgive you 1st time liao ler.
This is the 2nd time.
I need my own freedom ah.
Haihss! I scared i getting fedup on it. ==
If i fedup on that. You don't know me at all. L0L!
Tomorrow , give me think.

No comments:

Post a Comment