Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kbox ♥



Almost go back then we take this photo.
Hahas. Raining that time, very cold.
And also that time need someone to pic me and fang fang go back.
We think who can bring us back around two hours we think.
Finally ! My friend send us back.
Nana , wendy, albee, paul go to frankie party.
How i wish i can, but cannot. =\
Dad too mad . So i back early. Hmm. =[
But i know i can out with them someday . <3

My mui mui. She can become model ah!
She so pretty and cute PLUS she so tall.
Hahas. <3>


My mui mui and me. Love her so much!!! <3>

Anittiii! DISLIKE MY HAIR AND MY EYES IS SUCK 99.
But i love this picctchaa. ;)




While singing that time, i ask them to take a pic.
Hahas. I think its better next time go out with one gang ,
Don't want bring other friends.
Cause all very shy* d.
<3>


Yesterday. Kbox.
Quite ok laa. But still having fun. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment