Tuesday, October 5, 2010

մքժɑէҽժ. ;)

Haiyaaa.
Forget how to save it.
Need to type again.
Ishh. ><>
so long didn't updated my blog.
Teehee. >.<
While i typing something.
I want to let you guys know.
I hate my life. =\ seriously.
Haihs. Life suck. But sometimes its cool rite??
Cause you never know whats going on to the next door.
I want everything is PREFECT just the way they're!
So peace . ;)
And. *
This oct 9th, i going to spring.
With my friends and some others new friends.
I hope they wont be shy.
Cause if they do, i don't know what else i can make for them.
Ahahaha.
BUT! I hope we enjoyed the time and i hope we having fun.
One thing important.
Kbox, don't you please come while we enjoy singing and
Ask us to pay. Mood can suddenly Down.
Said true one l0l. ;)
Btw, i hope you enjoy reading it cause its lame??? *
Dammit. Hate that word. =S

No comments:

Post a Comment